Thinking of You “Write” Now

Gabe and Emma’s story continues…

Gabe Hunt                                                      August 16, 2012     2:33pm

To: Emma Holden

Subject: Thinking of You

Hi Emma,

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and am having a lot of fun planning our date for Friday. Curious…do you like sailing? Have a great afternoon!

~Gabe

Emma Holden                                        August 16, 2012      2:45pm

To: Gabe Hunt

Subject: Re: Thinking of You

Hi Gabe!

Funny you should have emailed me when you did! I was going to email you this afternoon, haha! Great minds think alike I guess. Your email definitely brought a smile to my face, and I can’t wait for our date! I DO like sailing…might I hope for further clues about our date?

Smiles,

Emma

Gabe Hunt                                                        August 16, 2012    2:52pm

To: Emma Holden

Subject: Thinking of You

Em,

Always glad to hear I’ve put a smile on someone’s face. I’m also happy to hear that you like sailing, as I’m sure you’ve guessed that sailing will be part of Saturday’s date. You want a clue, huh? Well, as much as it’s against my beliefs about giving clues on surprises, I’ll give you ONE more. Chocolate.

Cheers!

Gabe

Emma Holden                                                  August 16, 2012    3:04pm

To: Gabe Hunt

Subject: Thinking of You

Gabe,

Arrggh!! You really know how to tease a girl! You know how much I LOVE chocolate and you’re not even going to tell me more than that! Meanie! Haha! Well, sailing and chocolate…sounds great so far. Ooohh…now I’m craving chocolate thanks a lot! Hehe. I guess I should actually go get some work done before 5. Thanks for the chat.

Em

Gabe Hunt                                                       August 16,2012   3:16pm

To: Emma Holden

Subject: Thinking of You

Em,

Aww, now I must make amends. How about I call you later? What time will you be home for work and free to chat?

~Gabe

Emma Holden                                            August 16, 2012  3:27pm

To: Gabe Hunt

Subject: Thinking of You

Gabe,

I won’t say no to your making amends…I should be home and settled in for a comfy night in about 6. Have a great afternoon! Talk to you later.

Em

Gabe Hunt                                                    August 16, 2012 3:32pm

To: Emma Hunt

Subject: Thinking of you

Em,

I will call you at 7 and see if I can regain your favor. Have a great afternoon, Em. Call you later.

~Gabe